This RSS feed URL is deprecated
This RSS feed URL is deprecated, please update. New URLs can be found in the footers at https://news.google.com/news
Posted on 16 January 2018 | 1:59 am
'Unwell' Tsvangirai to lead opposition in
africanews'Unwell' Tsvangirai to lead opposition in Zimbabwe electionsafricanewsZimbabwe's main opposition political group, the MDC Alliance has confirmed that Morgan Tsvangirai will be their presidential flag bearer in the forthcoming presidential elections. ADVERTISING. inRead invented by Teads. The MDC Alliance includes People ...and more »
Posted on 16 January 2018 | 12:47 am
Cricket World Cup pathway released - NewsDay
NewsDayCricket World Cup pathway releasedNewsDay“Zimbabwe have a great chance of qualifying, especially at home. But we are aware the tournament will have many good teams and even the associate sides can be very dangerous on their day. This means the tournament will be very tough, but if we play to ...Zimbabwe to host World Cup qualifiers, Windies the star attractionIndependent OnlinePreview: Australia U19s v Zimbabwe U19sInternational Cricket Councilall 47 news articles »
Posted on 15 January 2018 | 9:39 pm
OPC warns parastatal heads - NewsDay
NewsDayOPC warns parastatal headsNewsDay“When you stand before the Public Accounts committee and before Procurement Regulatory Authority of Zimbabwe and you can't answer, you will end up in Chikurubi all by yourself. So please be careful, “he warned. The new Act provides a landscape upon ...and more »
Posted on 15 January 2018 | 9:10 pm
Harare, Byo has lowest economic activity
NewsDayHarare, Byo has lowest economic activity rateNewsDay“…of the employed persons enumerated in Zimbabwe, the majority at 56% are communal farmers/communal farm workers while the other employed persons are 44%. The proportion of communal farmers as a percentage of employed persons is highest in ...and more »
Posted on 15 January 2018 | 8:59 pm
12 Things to Know About Tkay Maidza Before
We’re preparing for total world domination, and soon, so we’ve rounded up the most important things you need to know about this Zimbabwe-born, Adelaide-based pocket rocket with appropriate amounts of swag. Check our top things to know about young Tkay ...
Posted on 27 August 2015 | 5:56 am
Safari guide in Cecil’s park killed in
Police officials in Zimbabwe announced an adult male lion in Hwange National Park killed a guide in the same park that was home to a lion controversially killed by a U.S. dentist last month. As reported by CBC, Quinn Swales, 40, was killed when a lion he ...
Posted on 27 August 2015 | 5:50 am
Zimbabwe: Zim's Energy Efficency Puzzle
ZIMBABWE has significant potential to make substantial savings of as much as US$700 million a year through the implementation of energy efficiency measures, which could free energy resources to other productive sectors of the economy. Power and energy ...
Posted on 27 August 2015 | 4:34 am
Fleeing Drought, Climate Migrants Press
In the eastern highlands of Manicaland province, crudely built wood, mud, and thatch hovels cling perilously to the mountainsides. The illegal homes, the government says, belong to migrants who have fled drought-prone areas of the province in search of ...
Posted on 27 August 2015 | 4:05 am
Mugabe launches charm offensive as
Zimbabwean president Robert Mugabe moves to allay misgivings of foreign investors in face of rising public discontent about labouring economy President Robert Mugabe delivers his state of the nation address to the Zimbabwean parliament in Harare.
Posted on 27 August 2015 | 1:49 am