Hugh Laurie News, Pictures & Buzz

News Headlines | Regional News | Industry News |  People: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

GOOGLE

Hugh Laurie
  7 great Friends guest spots: Bruce Willis, Irish Independent7 great Friends guest spots: Bruce Willis, Hugh Laurie, Jennifer SaundersDigital SpyHugh Laurie's blisteringly funny cameo is simply the greatest Friends guest spot that ever was. One of many Brit stars to cameo in this two-parter, the future star of House hilariously demolishes Rachel's sentimental scheme, finally resolves the "We ...The List: They've been there for you... 20 years of FriendsIrish Independentall 48 news articles »
Posted on 19 September 2014 | 1:24 am
  Scottish Independence Referendum: At Least E! OnlineScottish Independence Referendum: At Least 13 Celebrities Weigh In on Historic ...E! OnlineScores of Scottish celebrities, including Hugh Grant, Susan Boyle and David Beckham, have weighed in on the historic referendum that Scots will vote upon on Thursday to answer the question, "Should Scotland be an independent country?" The area has ...and more »
Posted on 18 September 2014 | 9:47 am
  Hugh Laurie Narrates 'Alice in CreativityHugh Laurie Narrates 'Alice in Wonderland'-Themed Ad for EasyJetCreativityWe're sure Lewis Carroll never envisaged the White Rabbit from "Alice in Wonderland" taking a budget flight across Europe, but EasyJet is nevertheless featuring the character in its latest ad campaign emphasizing its punctuality. Hugh "Dr. House ...
Posted on 16 September 2014 | 3:40 pm
  EasyJet to Air TV Ads With Hugh Laurie to Marketing WeekEasyJet to Air TV Ads With Hugh Laurie to Lure Business FlyersBloombergEasyJet Plc (EZJ) will begin airing commercials tomorrow featuring the voice of “House” star Hugh Laurie in the airline's first television advertising effort aimed at business flyers. The “Business Sense” campaign, at a cost of 8.5 million pounds ($13 ...EasyJet launches TV campaign to grab business flyersMarketing Weekall 4 news articles »
Posted on 12 September 2014 | 4:48 am
  Hugh Laurie Tweet Suggesting Religion And The InquisitrHugh Laurie Tweet Suggesting Religion And Reason Are Incompatible Draws IreThe InquisitrSo, was Laurie channeling House? Probably not. Celeb Atheists includes Hugh Laurie on their list of prominent nonbelievers, and points out that as early as 2006, he said in an interview that he shared the character's disdain for religion. So while Hugh ...
Posted on 11 September 2014 | 7:50 pm

BING

Hugh Laurie
  Tim McGraw Talks Character Building WithThat's real art." Directed by Brad Bird (Mission: Impossible — Ghost Protocol, The Incredibles), Tomorrowland also stars Britt Robertson, Hugh Laurie, Judy Greer and Kathryn Hahn. "I got to work with some great people," says the husband of Faith Hill and ...
Posted on 19 September 2014 | 1:01 am
  Celebrities Weigh In on ScottishAmong those who were undecided on the matter were actors James McAvoy and Hugh Laurie, who said that either way, they hoped the two countries would remain as friends.
Posted on 19 September 2014 | 12:25 am
  ‘Can’t help but wondering': ‘House’Voters in Scotland yesterday chose to remain part of the United Kingdom, but actor Hugh Laurie was more curious about those who didn’t cast a ballot: 84% turnout is stunning, to be sure. But still – I can't help wondering what the other 16% thought was ...
Posted on 19 September 2014 | 12:09 am
  From Simon Pegg to Lord Sugar: Celebritiesno campaign negativity last few days totally swayed my view on it. excited to see the outcome. lets do this!" Hugh Laurie tweeted: "Good luck Scotland. Whichever road, may it rise up to meet you," and John Barrowman told the Daily Mail: "My firm belief is ...
Posted on 18 September 2014 | 8:02 pm
  Gaby Moreno looks forward to sharing herThe Latin Grammy Award winner has just wrapped up a Christmas album at Sonic Ranch in Tornillo, Texas. After about a year of performing with Hugh Laurie, she’s ready to focus on her music.¡ “It’s a good time in my life,” she says during an ...
Posted on 18 September 2014 | 4:07 pm
SPONSORED LINKS
SPONSORED LINKS
SPONSORED LINKS